Sign in to follow this  
TNT

EVENTS

Dear GM,

I'd like you to consider 2 aspects of the events on this server:

1. The fact that one can not form a party is a serious disadvantage to anyone playing support. As a healer I am totally useless in event, can not see the HP or debuffs of anyone in my team. So events discriminate supports.

2. Pressing to village gets you out of event. It is so annoying clicking it by habit, should just respawn in event once you are dead and not give any option to get to town until event is over.

Dude, you have something against supports ? So not only I can not make party in event to be useful, but since I can't kill people, even if I am in the winning team where I heal and magic blackfire enemies I still don't get anything. Now you added Death Match event where damage dealers get hundreds of coins per event cuz of kills and guess what, supports don't get nothing ! So if I am main 85 cardinal ALL YOUR EVENTS ARE USELESS FOR ME.

17 hours ago, TNT said:

Dude, you have something against supports ? So not only I can not make party in event to be useful, but since I can't kill people, even if I am in the winning team where I heal and magic blackfire enemies I still don't get anything. Now you added Death Match event where damage dealers get hundreds of coins per event cuz of kills and guess what, supports don't get nothing ! So if I am main 85 cardinal ALL YOUR EVENTS ARE USELESS FOR ME.

Cardinal have damage skills to.